· Low days on market (27,76,140,62,15)..
· Stone façade… people in this area love this, its in great shape and if it would need to be reset it would not cost much
· $900 in rent
· Our property is a 3/1.5 while all the comps are either 2/1’s or 3/1’s and a contractor could easily throw a bathtub in there and make it a full 2 bath.
· Lowest price per square foot for sale in the neighborhood.
· Larger than all of the sold comps we have in the packet
Square Feet: 1068
Yr Built: 1953
(All in price just under 50K!)